Re: pppoe configuration - unable to ping outside

ISP (Threw my telephone line) ---> Connected to ADSL ROUTER (Connected
with a splitter +phone line, ethernet port to linux machine) --->
[Debian machine with eth0 and eth1]

eth0 Connected to my adsl router(on which pppoe is not configured cause
I want to use my os for this pppoe)
eth1 is for LAN machines.

Want to use Debain as a Gateway Server for local  machines.

Thank You!
anugunj "anuj"