Re: Recent spam increase

Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> However procmail is no longer
> developed and is too old to support IMAP.

I'm confused by this as I'm reading the list right now using t-bird from
my store connected to IMAP folders on my server at home and its setup
like this:

fetchmail -> exim -> procmail -> IMAP storage -> dovecot -> MUA (tbird
or mutt depending...)

procmail clearly handles IMAP just fine, all you have to do is put a /
at the end of the location to store the mail and it handles it as IMAP.
leave the / off and does mbox. Am I missing something here in this
discussion? (that's a real question, BTW, not sarcasm).