Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> This is a point where I think we can agree to disagree.  I think it
> could.  And I'm not at all sure it's not the province of government.

    But that's the one solid point we can prove; at least at the federal
level.  All powers not granted to the federal government by the Constitution
it rightfully, by that founding document of this nation, should not have.
Education is not one of those powers.  Strictly speaking, by the supreme
document that forms this nations foundation, that is not the role of government.