Re: Social Contract

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:24:23 -0400
Chris Metzler wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:53:17 -0500
>Mike McCarty wrote:
>>
>> I claimed that you did not have a license, and  you state that you did
>> not. You used your employer's license, which, if you were doing work
>> for your employer, is quite proper. If you were doing your own work,
>> then you probably used it unlicensed. (I don't know the terms of
>> the license, so I can't speak with certainty.)
>>
>> Here is an exact quote of where you state you did not have a license:
>>
>>> No, I used the licence of my employer (on the computer of my
>>> employer); after I went to a new employer, I couldn't use it any
>>> more.
>

> Since you're so certain of this point,

Oh Feh.  I read several posts of yours making this point, and after
seeing this one, I said "fsck it" and replied, without noting that in
this one, you go out of your way to say "I don't know the terms of the
license, so I can't speak with certainty."  So my comment about "Since
you're so certain" is kinda stupid.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)