Re: macromedia flash plugin for firefox?

On 4/2/06, Nick Lidakis <nlidakis@verizon.net> wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:

[...]

> pier1.com (your wife made you go there, right???) worked fine, with
> the little testing I tried.  What exact problem(s) are you having
> with it?

Same problem with th drop list: on the the main page the "shop" drop
down list is hidden?/doesn't drop down.

Damn!  I visited pier1 to see if I could reproduce the symptoms, and not only do the drop-down menus not work properly (they hide behind the flashy graphic) but closing the tab crashed firefox!  (1.0.7 on etch.)  And I just "upgraded" from the Marillat site yesterday.

Patrick