Re: macromedia flash plugin for firefox?

Sridhar M.A. wrote:

Put this in your sources.list:
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main

Adjust for sid or testing as to your system needs.
# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

You'll get flashplugin-nonfree 7.0.63.1 that works perfectly.
It doesn't work perfectly for me. Either installing the software direct from macromedia, or from the above mentioned method. I still have trouble with sites like Toyota.com or Pier1.com. The drop down lists don't show, or they half show behind the current graphic. Could not build a car because the zip code filed remains empty after trying to enter any number numerous times.

I have trouble with other sites as well. I still can't figure out if something is misconfigured or the Linux package is just buggy. Could someone humor me and please try the (the USA) www.toyota.com website?