Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

Steve Lamb wrote:

Kent West said:
I'm still not sure I'd want to "subscribe" either. Sometimes I just want
to email a correction or comment, and don't need a reply, etc.

   In those cases would you be willing to post via a webform as proposed
elsewhere in this thread?

Yeah, I think so. I haven't thought through it all, so I might change my mind, particularly if the webform is painful in some way (go away for 5 minutes to take care of an issue and come back to find the text you've already typed is no longer submittable, or a very small entry window that can't be resized, etc).

A challenge-response would also be acceptable, provided I can specify what email to send the challenge to; wouldn't want the challenge to go to the customer's email from which I'm sending the post, etc.

--
Kent