Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

On Sunday 12 March 2006 15:18, Steve Lamb wrote:
>Kent West said:
>> I'm still not sure I'd want to "subscribe" either. Sometimes I just
>> want to email a correction or comment, and don't need a reply, etc.
>
>    In those cases would you be willing to post via a webform as
> proposed elsewhere in this thread?

I could go along with that if it were to work somewhat like
pastebin.com.  I've found that to be pretty handy at times.  Take that
idea, and add a mailing list address to send the post to.  Might be the
best of both worlds.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: