Re: Help!

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 10:28:22PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Carl Fink wrote:

> > You think that putting the documentation INTO the program is the same as
> > making the user lazy?
>
>     Take a field trip to B&N or Borders and walk into the computer books
> section.  Look at the amount of general computing books and Linux specific
> books out there.  You propose putting several of those into the install program.

No, I'm not.  It is not necessary to read several books before installing
Linux.  I know, I didn't do that before I first installed Slackware,
something over ten years ago.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.