Re: Help!

Carl Fink wrote:
> Any information needed to make a choice should be PART OF THE PROGRAM (minus
> very rare cases).  Why make the new user go searching?

    Because, and read this slowly, ask mommy for help with the big words...

    INSTALLING AN OS ISN'T FOR NEW USERS!

    Not even Microsoft has figured it out yet.  Their install is abysmal to
use even for advanced users.  That is why... again, mommy might need to help
here....

    MOST OPERATING SYSTEMS ARE PRELOADED AND THE AVERAGE USER NEVER HAS TO GO
THROUGH AN INSTALL!

    I repeat, if you think that installing an OS is an operation that is
possible without sullying your prestine brain with naughty documentation
you...are...wrong.