Re: Help!

Carl Fink wrote:
> Thanks for the sarcasm.

    It's not sarcasm.

> But it's circular reasoning:  "If we make it hard, then it's not for new
> users."

    No, it isn't.  It is the simple fact that any operation where one could
end up with a completely non-fuctional computer at the end isn't for new
users.  It simply is not because new users are too apt to make mistakes to end
up non-functional and not have a clue on how to get out of it.

    It's like saying that engine replacement isn't for an untrained,
unskilled, no manual reading "mechanic".