Re: Help!

Kent West wrote:
> You've never installed OS/X, have you?

    Actually, I have.  Good thing it was me and not some neophyte because they
didn't have docs and some of the directions on the OS itself were not
sufficient.  Furthermore it came with no docs (eBay purchase, dunno if that is
standard).  Apple's problem is that they make presumptions about the
environment into which you're installing the OS which more than likely aren't
going to be true.  For example my home network doesn't have a DHCP server in
sight yet the network setup presumes that DHCP is pervasive enough they don't
need to have networking setup well documented.