Re: Help!

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 07:48:53AM -0400, George Boyce wrote:
> I'm not sure what to do from here! I typed in ENTER - no good. I tried
> LOGON........still no good! Keeps
> bringing me to  "username"@Debian1: ~$

Sorry, this reply doesn't answer your question (the others do):

We've had a lot of these queries recently. Does that suggest the
installation process needs to be adjusted slightly, to combat the
assumption a GUI environment is installed by default? Or should we be
pushing for people to read the installation docs before going ahead with
it?

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/