Re: XTerm and Bitstream Vera

Vincent Lefevre:
> On 2005-08-15 10:56:37 +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> > Fiddling with the DPI setting can cause weird font display.
> No, this can just cause the font to be slightly larger or smaller.
> This can be seen as a zoom factor for the fonts.

Ok. I thought maybe this resizing screws your accented characters.

> > I think you've lost me now but maybe you have luck writing a bugreport.
> I wrote one for the xmodmap problems, and there is one for the font
> problems. I should probably report the problems upstream.

Unfortunately, this is sometimes better than contacting the debian

> > Typo. It's xfce4-terminal, of course.
> I've installed it. It seems to be an improved gnome-terminal.
> Do you know which $TERM I should use?

No, sorry. And I never understood all the fuzz about termcap and the
like. I am using screen, too, but apparently I don't demand that much.

Scientists know what they are talking about.
[Agree]   [Disagree]