Re: Screen Size

David R. Litwin wrote:

>On 31/07/05, Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:
>

>>David R. Litwin wrote:
>>

>>>I know it isn't the Monitor because I screwed up a bit when
>>>re-installing. It asks the default size and I gave one that was once
>>>size too big.
>>>

>>You can also change resolution on-the-fly with
>>Ctrl-Alt-PlusSignOnNumberPad (or Ctrl-Alt-Ctrl-Alt-MinusSignOnNumberPad).
>>

>That only causes the displayed image to get bigger: The actual area
>remains the same. But, it is a good thing to know about. Thanks.

Again, what you're describing sounds like you need to tweak the buttons
on the monitor itself, even though you "know it isn't the Monitor". I'm
not saying that's the case; I'm saying that _sounds_ like the case.
Sure, you may have "screwed up a bit when re-installing", but that
doesn't mean the monitor itself hasn't reset itself somewhere along the
way. At least try the settings on the monitor to see what happens,  just
to get me to shut up about it.

--
Kent