Re: Screen Size

I know it isn't the Monitor because I screwed up a bit when
re-installing. It asks the default size and I gave one that was once
size too big.

I found the said file and the bits pertaining. But, there seem to be
quite a few. Should I change them all or only some?

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier	"Generic Monitor"
	HorizSync	28-48
	VertRefresh	43-72
	Option		"DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier	"Default Screen"
	Device		"ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D Rage IIC 215IIC [Mach64 GT IIC]"
	Monitor		"Generic Monitor"
	DefaultDepth	24
	SubSection "Display"
		Depth		1
		Modes		"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
		Depth		4
		Modes		"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
		Depth		8
		Modes		"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
		Depth		15
		Modes		"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
		Depth		16
		Modes		"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
	SubSection "Display"
		Depth		24
		Modes		"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
EndSection

Thank you Kindly in advance.

(And, by the bye, my Screen is not what it has listed (I. E.: ATI
Technologies, Inc. 3D Rage IIC 215IIC [Mach64 GT IIC].). Does it
really matter or should I change it?)