Migrating from Windows to Debian - keeping email messages from Outlook Express

I'm actually not a Debian user yet, but I'm preparing to migrate from
WinXP to Debian so I thought this could be a good place to ask for
help as some of you must have been in the same situation already. I
hope.

So how can I keep all my emails from Outlook Express and integrate
them into any of the Linux mail clients? I actually don't know which
any of these are as I expect to get something when I install my Debian
package.

Since I assume there are many different mail clients for Linux, it
would help if you could just explain for the one you have used after
Outlook Express or that you know how data from Outlook Express can be
integrated into.

Thank You very much,
Dom