Re: Sarge Install | From floppy & DVD | Not finding hard drive or wireless (RESOLVED)

David Hart wrote:

Installing for the first time. I have Sarge on DVD, but my machine
won't boot from them so
using floppys. Using the boot.img, root.img and cd-drivers.img from the 1st DVD.

Solution - The BIOS only looked at the first IDE device for boot -
disabled the CD and worked a lot better.
Yes, crappy BIOSes :)

Problem 1 - Does not detect my Belkin 802.11g PCI card (F5D7000).
I will leave this until after install to fix, but it means I have no network

Still working on this one!

You might want to take a look here,

Apparently it is supported by

- Adam