Re: debian based compatible distros

Hi Rodney,

there are to many out there so name them all (Ubuntu. knoppix etc.). have
alook at www.distrowatch.com and see what I mean.

Keep in mind that even if you use a debian based distribution lets say f.e
like Ubuntu then you will have perhaps a better interface & some gadgets
in the first place, but you will run into dependency problems at a later
stage (that is if you mix repositories ;-)

Knoppix could perhaps be interesting for you if you also consider the many
variations which are setup for firewalls, penetration testing etc.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan