Re: listening radio from the internet

I installed mplayer, but I wasn't able to make it working as a mozilla
plugin.

So I installed gxine. it's working perfectly with the win. media player
formats, but it doesn't work with the real format.

Unfortunately now gxine wants to play also the real format, even if it's
not able, and it doesn't leave real player to do it any more.

Is there a way to say to mozilla or to xine to don't play rpm format,
and to leave real player do it?

Thanks
Alberto