Re: listening radio from the internet

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 17:24 +0100, Alberto Bert wrote:
> But mplayer is not a debian package, right?

Put this in your /etc/apt/sources.list :
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat unstable main

Change unstable to testing as needed.

> What about  xine, gstreamer or vlc.
>
> xine and vlc have mozilla plug-ins apparently...
>
> Did you try them. Can you tell me your opinions?

Only as stand-alone movie viewers.  They do it well.

[snip]

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"It is bad to be oppressed by a minority, but it is worse to be
oppressed by a majority."
Lord Acton, 1907