Re: listening radio from the internet

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 13:38 +0000, Dave Ewart wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19.01.2005 at 06:44 -0600, Kent West wrote:
>
> > Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > _Very_ good instructions, Ron! This kind of end-user-friendly post is
> > a great asset to this list.
>
> I was going to post the same thing.  Occasionally I see something on the
> list which makes me think "Oh, I once had a problem with that, I'll keep
> the replies for when I next try to fix it" or "Ah, that's an
> interesting, simpler or different way to do stuff".
>
> Most of those saved messages are from Ron ;-)

Please, my head is swelling so big, it won't be able to fit thru
the office door!

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Pacifists are people who haven't faced the unpleasant facts of
life, either economically or politically; if they did face those
facts, they wouldn't be pacifists for long."
George Orwell