Re: [OT] Big Open Roads (Was: Linux Functionality?)

Steve Lamb wrote:
Nate Duehr wrote:

Nothing like the exact same view for 8 or more hours of driving.   ;-)

    I-10 across the southwest.  *blink, blink*

    My favorite was coming west into Texas on I-10.  A helpful trucker
was giving his list of bears.  He ended with "And one at mile-marker
3."  I quickly replied "Well, I just passed marker 810, d'ya think he'll
still be there when I get there tomorrow?"  :)

Yup.  Nothing quite like crossing into Texas well before sun up and
not crossing out until well after sun down. :-)

-Roberto Sanchez