Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

ABrady wrote:
I don't care about the OT stuff, except when it goes political. It
sickens me that so much uninformed claptrap is spewed based solely on
emotion, lack of coherent thought, and on complete and utter sheep
mentality.

It wasn't that the topic had gone OT on the other list I left, it was
because it headed into areas that were totally based on opinion rather
than fact. This thread has been no different in that regard.

Good day.

Just out of curiousity, how has the discussion been based totally
on opinion?  I seem to recall most everyone backing up their
statements with some manner of reference, either of their one accord
or once it was requested.

-Roberto Sanchez