Re: Linux Functionality?

Nate Bargmann wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't know that.  I thought I-80 always went from Salt Lake
City to Wendover, UT and on west.  I learned something new today!

The phrase I-80 strikes terror into the hearts of those who've gone East of Cheyenne, Wyoming on it.

I thought "I-80" translated to, "oh look... more Nebraska."

Driving across Nebraska really must be done to be properly appreciated.

Nothing like the exact same view for 8 or more hours of driving.   ;-)

Nate WY0X