Re: Alternate OSes based on Debian

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:50:40 +1100, Sam Watkins <swatkins@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> this thread is ridiculous, unworthy of further comment.

Discussions of the politics of computing are hardly thought
"ridiculous" by most serious people. I don't have any idea what
Shuttleworth's politics are, but he obviously does not hesitate to
associate himself  -- even if "only" semantically -- with so-called
revolutionary movements known for their terrorist agendas.

Be advised also that  -- if it is the case -- Ubuntu would not be the
first Open Source project to front for the PLO, even if unwittingly,
and it's hard to imagine Shuttleworth doing *anything* unwittingly!
Note that the domain 'kdeleague.org' is for sale. Gee.

Be afraid kiddies; be very afraid.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely