Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

Benjamin A'Lee wrote:
If I remember correctly, the USA also supplied Iraq with weapons, when
it was fighting Iran.  And to the Taliban when it was fighting the
USSR.  How does that make the USA better than the rest of the world, exactly?

It doesn't. Difference is we didn't let those past practices get in the way presently. IE, we've learned from our mistakes (hopefully). Those nations still haven't.