Re: xprint - why?

Clive Menzies(clive@clivemenzies.co.uk) is reported to have said:

> > http://www.capital.net/~brittman/puppypic/puppies.html
> > for those that might want to try it for themselves.
> It prints fine here on sid (firefox 1.0) ps/cups
> Clive

Thanks Clive & Nate.  This is really strange.  I'm using cups
and firefox didn't print in either xprt or ps.  I think I will purge
both (moz & deb) and reinstall to see if that helps.

One note I am using the jre1.5 from sun converted to a deb. I would
get the jre1.4 but I'm on dialup.  As Nate pointed out the download
from Mozilla is over 4 Meg smaller then the deb is.  That saves a bit
of time over the deb.

Thanks for the info!!

Wayne
--