Re: xprint - why?

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 11:01:21AM -0600, Jacob S wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:17:29 -0500
> Wayne Topa <brittman@capital.net> wrote:

[...]
> Printing has been working great in Mozilla-browser and galeon for me, as
> well. No complaints at all.
>
> I'm running Sarge, btw.

did you (or anyone else) experience problems when printing pages which
contain non-latin-1 characters like this one:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma%C3%9Ftheorie

i installed xprint only because i diden't get the greek font on my
printout otherwise but it broke printing in some really odd manner.
now galeon (which is my primary browser) refuses to print more than the
first page.

greets
mlo
--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty
	    to obtain a little temporary safety
	    deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                   Benjamin Franklin

Microsoft, I think, is fundamentally an evil company.
 - JAMES H. CLARK

*** NEW PUBLIC KEY ***
my gpg-key ID: F1AAD37D
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF1AAD37D