From: Curtis Vaughan [mailto:curtis@npc-usa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 November 2004 8:20 a.m.
To: debian-user
Subject: Linux on an old machine

Ok, I want to put a linux distro on an old handheld pc. Here are it
specs. Most distros, however, don't seem to like the lack of RAM.

TOSHIBA LIBRETTO 50CT
PROCESSOR Intel Pentium 75 Mhz
16Mbit EDO DRAM

I wanted to put Knoppix on it, but Knoppix won't like the low ram at
all. I would put Debian on it, if I thought I wouldn't have problems
with devices. Any ideas about how to do this?

Curtis