Re: Bogus reply-to

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 04:58:52PM -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

> IE, do a significant number of clients interpret "reply-to" as "always
> list"?

That is MUA-dependant, but generally that address is used primarily
over all others if the MUA honors them.

> What I want is for people attempting to reply to me *on the list* to
> easily be able to do so; on the other hand, I want to make it more
> difficult for people attempting to reply to me *directly* to do so.

*shrug*. I actually take the time to edit the headers before sending
the e-mail. But that's just me.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.