Re: Bogus reply-to

Incoming from Monique Y. Mudama:

> Fine.  I'll get rid of this reply-to, since apparently it's not only
> causing trouble but also spawning conspiracy theories.  But I won't hold

fwiw, I think you should give it more time to be tested.  I thought it
was pretty inventive.  I also thought it was amusing that it was going
to be sending the Cc: to my ISP's admin.  :-)

You're not doing anything exceptionally objectionable.  Until somebody
steps up and gives you reasons why this makes you no better than a
baby killer, I'd leave it alone.

- -