Re: recommendation for digital camera -=> Shameless Nikon plug

(P.S.: If anyone knows anything about Linux support for Nikon, please
point me at it; I'll probably need it eventually...)

I am using Nikon 4300 with linux and I am able to access it as mass storage without any problem. I just have to mount the camera as usb mass storage and copy the image files to my hdd. If any body is interested in having more info, kindly let me know.

Doesn't this model and many others by Nikon suffer from low light focusing problems? They lack a low-light focusing lamp, Canan doesn't.

That is a problem which is very annoying in low light.

JSS