Re: Pros/Cons Kde vs Gnome?

Micha Feigin wrote:
> 1. If you will read the whole thread you will see that its just gone off
> track, and you pushed in this direction in the first place. Push
> someone in the corner and then attack them for being pushed in the
> corner |-D

    Excuse me?  I did not.

--- SNIP ---
s. keeling wrote:

> I gave up on both of those; they're equally uncontrollable, and far
> too fat to leave any room for actual applications to run.  ymmv.

    Could've fooled me.

--- SNIP ---

    s. keeling pushed that way, I only replied.  From that message CaT
erroniously inferred...

--- SNIP ---
CaT wrote:

> It's more of a case of 'Isn't 240Mb (or 200 cos of squid) a bit much for
> a pretty desktop?'  ;)
--- SNIP ---

   ...that somehow KDE was taking up 200Mb which I later tested and posted was
16Mb.  Someone else, meanwhile, mentioned laptops which is where you jumped in
with your "more memory used means more CPU cycles used!" claptrap.  Please, if
you're going to accuse people of pushing a discussion one way or another at
least check before doing so.