Re: Gnome AddressBook?

On Thursday 17 June 2004 01:43 pm, Chris Metzler wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:23:24 +0000
>
> Ed Sutherland <digital@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> > I'm running on the PPC version of Debian -- probably explains this:

> I don't think so.  After all, if you look at what I put in, you see:

I added unstable to the source.list for us.debian.org and grabbed gnome-pim.
Disappointing. I did find Rubrica, an excellent alternative. The one sticking
point keeping me from using Gnome full-time is its inability to recognize my
CUPS printer from within Galeon or Thunderbird. Disappointing. I'm forced to
continue using KDE because of that point. (Anyone know how to get CUPS
printers recognized within Gnome?)

Ed