Re: ccing

Hendrik Boom wrote:
> A little pricier if you have to replace your entire machine to gat over
> the 48Meg limit because they don't make mamory that old any more.

    Hrmmm, how old would that be?  Just got some sticks of PC133 off of ebay a
few weeks back.  $70 for 512Mb.  Are we talking 72pin, 30pin?  Yeah, people
can come up with "Well, what about THIS situation".  Of course they're
completely ignoring the fact that the discussion in question was whether or
not *I* wanted to fork over the extra money for RAM to run TBird over mutt.
*I* would because none of my machines are to the point where I have to worry
about RAM all that much.  If your machine does and you're unable to get a $200
Wal-Mart special then, yeah, looking at extending the life of that machine
which has faithfully served you for well over a decade would be a wise choice.