Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

Adam Aube wrote:
Unfortunately, blacklisting is a much more realistic solution than wholesale
user education, so yes, blacklisting such providers is probably the only
workable solution.

Unfortunately the reality is unless the blacklisted each other it wouldn't work. If we blacklist them and mail fails to get through what's the reaction of their users? "Fix your problem, our ISP is fine because it's bigger."