Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 01:29:23AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> You're part of the answer.  You have apparently picked B when the
> correct answer is C.

Actually, not really.  None of this spam is addressed directly to me.
I'm not getting any spam you're not getting either, so you're already
reporting all that I'm getting.

(As soon as I get one piece of spam addressed directly to me, I change
my email address, which is why I have the date encoded in them.  I keep
lists of who has what, and send out change notices.  They usually last
1-2 months.  It's a "cheap" form of expiring certificates.)