Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

Paul Johnson wrote:
But it costs them customers!  Who wants to use an ISP that doesn't
care about network abuse?

It does. Welcome to the Real World, Paul, where the vast majority of the populace have 1 and exactly 1 broadband option. Sure they could go back to dial up. Bwahahahahahaha... But seriously, until broadband is as ubiquitous as dial-up was in the early 90s the customer has little to no choice and cannot simply vote with their dollars.