Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

Would Brits feel that this is how we should count:

1,222,333,444,555,666,777,888
                        ^thou
                    ^mill
                ^thou mill
            ^bill
        ^thou bill
    ^mill bill
^trill

One trillion, two hundred twenty two million billion, three hundred
thirty three thousand billion, four hundred forty four billion, five
hundred fifty five thousand million, six hundred sixty six million,
seven hundred seventy seven thousand, eight hundred eighty eight.

Have I got the philosophy correct?

Sorry for the OT-ness, but I find this fascinating.