Re: Creating pdf documents under woody

>Ah yes, but how do you get PS from the formats that abiword can produce?
>(abw, aw, awt, dbk, fo, html, xhtml, latex, rft, wlm; some obviously
>proprietary formats dropped)

You can almost always produce a ps file by printing to a file. Just use a
ps-capable printerdriver and "print" it into a file. That's one way.
The other one is this:
You take latex. By latex file.tex You get a dvi file. You take this dvi into
kdvi (provided You're using kde) and export it to ps (or directly to pdf).
There  should be (in theory) a dvi2ps and then ps2pdf but dvi2ps is not
installed on my system and I've no idea, where to get it.
   js