Re: Creating pdf documents under woody

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 07:52:16PM -0500, A. F. Cano wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 11:40:16PM +0100, Jonathan Schmitt wrote:
> >
> > >The quick version: what's the best way to create pdf documents under
> > >woody (3.0 r2)?
> > Hallo,
> > Iv'e been using (successfully) ps2pdf to confert postscript to pdf and before
>
> Ah yes, but how do you get PS from the formats that abiword can produce?
> (abw, aw, awt, dbk, fo, html, xhtml, latex, rft, wlm; some obviously
> proprietary formats dropped)

If you print to a file, that is, redirect the output to a file instead
of the printer, you will get a postscript file. I just checked
abiword, and when you click on print .... it gives you the option of
postscript and even pdf. In general, I believe that in UNIX (=> linux)
any output to printer is ps.