Re: Creating pdf documents under woody

>The quick version: what's the best way to create pdf documents under
>woody (3.0 r2)?
Hallo,
Iv'e been using (successfully) ps2pdf to confert postscript to pdf and before
that converted dvi to postscript. As with the WYSIWYG editor, I suggest
OpenOffice. I don't know whether or not 1.1 is part of woody, if not, I would
suggest to manually install it into /opt, as it's much better than 1.0.
   js

--
Be incomprehensible.  If they can't understand, they can't disagree.