Re: uninstall Debian Linux

Greg Folkert wrote:
On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 17:16, H. S. wrote:

To the OP: If you want to try Redhat, try Fedora. The installation is a dream as compared to Debian. Debian installation might be easier if you were to use the new installed, or so they say.

The New Debian-Installer is Phenomenal.

I am always using the latest one located here:

Phantasmalicious! It nearly defines AUTOMAGIC!

Nice to hear that. I am currently having font installation problems in my Sarge installation and haven't been able to fix it (well, never found a fix for that illusive font problem) so am planning a new install. This time I might try the new installer.