uninstall Debian Linux

I installed debian from cd without any documentation other than what I have
been able to get on line.After struggling with it for a while, I bought a
Red hat Linux book with a couple cd's. With a book in front of me I hope to
do better. Can someone tell me how to uninstall Debian or install red hat
over top? Or at lest give me a link to a site where I can get the info.
                                                    Doug