Re: linux bewbie lame question

Citát Tendril <dontuspamtendril@shotgunsandwich.net>:

> FYI it wasn't me (the person who asked about the difference between kde &
> gnome) that berated the person who suggested that I use my browser and
> google.

Don`t worry about it. I personaly think that if somebidy doesn`t enough patience
to help should not even open email like this, or just over look the question
he/she does not want to answer and answer just what you are willing to. That way
every bodies freedom stayes untouched. I dealt in my life with all sort of ppl
and if I need help and get lost and somebody is like that to me, I just feel
discomfort and frustration. If I can help I help, if not I am sorry. I never try
to force my will on others, that is not the right way. The person who asked the
question can be a very young fellow, who knows - this is just a speculation, in
such case he could be 12~15 years old. I started progarmming at the second grade
of the elementary school, and believe if those ppl would not have patience I
would not understand many think. I would like to thank to all of them. So please
ppl be nice, this place is to help each other and keep on mind that the pary on
the other side is unseen and can be anybody.

> BTW I am familiar with using a search engine, but for a newbie there is
> sometimes too much information, or it is of a technical nature. What I was

I totaly agree, I most of the time have no clue what I am reading about, my job
is in a totaly different field and Linux is my hobie and I am trying to show the
profesional world around the value of Linux. If it is too technical, sometimes I
need an answer in a sort of human language and I will figure it out on fly
later. So all of you keep dping this great job.

Ed.