Re: linux bewbie lame question

Hi Andreas. I have added my user to the audio group (in fact I have added it
to all groupes for now) and changed the file permissions (chmod 660 dsp) but
I still get the error.

Help please.

Also, why would I get problems with konqeror when I have logged into a
terminal as su? It just hangs, even once I have logged out. I just get a
flashing icon for a minute or so which then dissapears and the program never
starts.

Your advice would be appreciated as I'm at the end of my tether.

Thanks

Tendril