Re: Mozilla news reader help

Thank you Erik.

When I want to reply to a thread using outlook express on my WinX box, it only replies to that thread (I use 'reply group') but on this version of mozilla (1.0) when I choose reply all (the closest option to Outlook Express) it fills in the return address for the thread starter and the email address for the thread responder (which I have to manually delete) along with the newsgroup address.

can I configure this? I have looked at 'options' but see nothing about this.

I have downloaded mozilla 1.5 for linux but am not at the stage where I have enough knowledge to install it :(

Thanks

Tendril

How do I make the news messages cascade (a la outlook express) as they
appear as single lines at the moment and it easy to miss replies.

those are threads, the leftmost button on the heading bar above the list of messages toggles between thread/non-thread views of message list

    erik