Re: My email is rejected by some sites

* TR (tony@the-sphere.org) [031212 04:02]:
> Somebody whose attribution has been removed wrote:
> > Well, really you'll just need one such router, with the bad domains
> > listed on that "domains = " line.  Me, I'd use a filename there and
> > that way be able to just edit the file whenever I felt like it instead
> > of mucking around in exim.conf.  As an added bonus, making changes to
> > this external file wouldn't require the server to reload to
> > incorporate them.
>
> What is the correct way?
> " domains = /home/tony/black_list  "
> is for example right?

Yep, that should do it.  I don't have any machines with exim3 still on
them to check, but I recall doing things like

local_domains = /etc/exim/local_domains
relay_domains = /etc/exim/relay_domains

There's no special trick to it.  Just check the ownership and
permissions if you're using a file within your home directory.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/