Re: My email is rejected by some sites

* Thanasis Kinias (tkinias@asu.edu) [031211 13:03]:
>     # For AOL...
>
>     aol:
>         driver = domainlist
>         domains = aol.com
>         transport = remote_smtp
>         route_list = * smtp.west.cox.net
>
> You will need to set this up for each obnoxious mail domain.[...]

Well, really you'll just need one such router, with the bad domains
listed on that "domains = " line.  Me, I'd use a filename there and
that way be able to just edit the file whenever I felt like it instead
of mucking around in exim.conf.  As an added bonus, making changes to
this external file wouldn't require the server to reload to incorporate
them.

good times,
Vineet
--